SmartDay 2 for Mac will feature notes integrated directly into the calendar. So will the all-new SmartDay for iPhone. Both are just weeks away from releasing to the public. Here are a few sneak previews of what to expect.
Tasks, Integrated with Events – and now integrated with Notes. SmartDay. For Mac, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
Click to watch the videos. Quicktime required.
- SmartDay for Mac OS X and for iPhone will both sync with each other via our cloud hub, mySmartDay.com.
- SmartPad Organizer for iPad and iPad Mini also syncs both events and tasks with mySmartDay.com. (Notes will be integrated very soon).
- mySmartDay.com is a full-featured web app that you can view on any computer’s browser, including a PC. It’s free for all users of SmartDay and SmartPad.
- SmartDay for Mac also syncs events your Mac’s Calendar, and tasks with Reminders.
- SmartDay for iPhone will also sync events with your iPhone’s Calendar, and tasks with Toodledo.
- SmartDay Organizer for iPad and iPad Mini also syncs events with your iPad’s Calendar, and tasks with Toodledo.