To get started, just create a new ScrapBook.
- Tap on “+” to create a new book.
- You can create a Portrait, or a Landscape book.
- You will then find yourself on the Title Page. Type in a Title, and any kind of description. Add a photo to your Title page, if you want.
- Then, add your first scrapbook page.
This video shows all of the above steps:
On your first page, you can add Photos, Maps, Notes or To-Do’s. Notes and To-Do’s can have voice attachments! This video clip shows me adding my first note. Your note can be any length – great for planning!
- Add new pages simply by tapping the “+” button.
- Navigate through your book by tapping the “navigate” button.
- Move pages around in the Navigate window.
- Watch a slide show of your photos and maps, just tap on the “play” button.
- Share any page via email. Just tap the “mail” button.
Viewing multiple Pages
- You can view Portrait books two-pages at a time. Just flip your iPad sideways to landscape mode.
- You can view Landscape books two-pages at at time. Just flip your iPad from landscape to portrait.